Sunday, December 16, 2007

In Transit

Hello Everyone,

Due to a mess up by the shuttle company that took us to LAX last night, I missed my flight to Bogota and I am now sitting in Atlanta waiting for my non-stop flight to Quito. I had to catch the redeye flight at 1 am last night to ATL which put me in here at 8 am this morning, after catching up on sleep on an airport floor, I got to have lunch with a good friend who lives here in ATL, Steve Isaf.
Its going to be quite the round about way getting to Quito.
I left jer and Trav in LAX last night, checked into their flight and safely though security. I have not heard from them yet, but as I write this they should be settling into our hotel in Quito. My flight arrives tonight at 9:45pm and I will find my way to the hotel to meet up with them.
This will be our last update from the US. In a few short hours I will be off into the unknown.
Hope to talk to you all again soon.

God Bless and Love Always,

Michael

No comments: